Service mesh is quickly becoming the industry standard for communication management in the microservices environment. Currently, there is no efficient way for organizations to catalog the APIs running in their service mesh, making it difficult to securely enable developers both inside and outside the company to leverage these APIs in their development process.
The new Developer Portal for Istio makes it easy for an application team to catalog the APIs running within a service mesh, and provides a great user experience to help document, securely expose and consume APIs.
In this session we will discuss and demonstrate the Developer Portal for Istio:
* Secure API management to internal developers and external partners
* Declarative architecture and GitOps workflows
* Flexible security solutions, integrations and policies
* Developer experience and onboarding
* Notable features in the new Istio 1.6 release